Customer Success Manager
Verve is building a world-class team to commercialize wearable solutions that empower the way people move in the world. Our first product is a lightweight, connected wearable system that can be worn all day, every day by industry associates to reduce fatigue, mitigate risk of injury and augment performance.
We are looking for an experienced and talented individual to drive Verve’s commercialization and go-to-market strategy. In this role, you will be working with a team of highly-talented team members that are leaders in their respective disciplines. If you have a passion for developing and commercializing next-generation wearable systems to protect and empower our workforce, apply!
Play a crucial role in building strong, lasting relationships with our customers, as well as be responsible for overall customer experience and adoption of Verve’s products and services. You will manage a portfolio of accounts and serve as the point of contact for each. You will ensure that each and every customer and user of our technology is engaged with Verve’s product and services, by actively working closely with end-users to train, identify, understand, and meet their specific needs and pain points and to drive customer adoption forward.
You will work within all facets to support Verve’s growth and the growth of our products by driving success and removing obstacles including kickoff, planning, project management, data collection, outreach planning, ongoing results analysis, and outcomes analysis.
If you are passionate about delivering successful customer outcomes and building long-term relationships, this is the role for you.
Play a crucial role in building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with end-users and management at our customer sites.
Manage customer deployments, trainings, support, and overall product adoption
Develop proactive strategies and programs to improve the overall end-user experience and adoption.
Work with customer management to integrate Exosuits into existing training and safety policies.
Track and monitor all end-user activities to drive adoption and overall product success.
- Identify, track and resolve field issues at customer sites including routine Exosuit maintenance and basic apparel repairs.
- Coordinate with Engineering and Apparel teams to ensure Exosuit operability.
- Drive end-user adoption through group and individual training, coaching, and real-time problem-solving.
- Work closely with Biz Dev and Product teams.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- This is a field-based role that requires 75% travel to support the customers in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Centrally located near Harrisburg, Allentown, Philadelphia PA.
- Additional travel out throughout the US may be required.
- Flexibility to work at various times of the day to support our customer’s shifts. Typical customer working hours range from 5:00am to 11:00pm.
- Able to collect, manage, analyze, and present data to drive positive outcomes for customers.
- Unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude
- Experience leading large group trainings or classes
- Demonstrated success in developing methods, techniques, and programs that drive user adoption.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal) and ability to build and maintain long-lasting professional relationships.
- A high level of professionalism and approachability
- Able to maintain composure, stay organized, and thrive in a dynamic, changing environment.
Bonus points if you have:
- A license, certification, or training in physical therapy, occupational therapy, kinesiology or other related disciplines (e.g., PT, OT, ATC, CPO, ATP, etc.)
- Experience fitting orthoses and wearable devices.
- Workplace safety and ergonomics experience
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Generous premium coverage for medical and dental insurance.
- Unlimited PTO
- The opportunity to make an immediate impact in a fast-growing start-up and industry.
- Wear robots at work!
Verve is dedicated to building a diverse team of individuals who are committed to contributing to an inclusive environment. Some of our core values include respect for all, serving the greater good, and welcoming individuals from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you do not check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply.