Business Development Representative
Verve Motion is building a world-class team to commercialize wearable solutions to augment and protect industry workers across multiple verticals. Verve's connected wearable system can be worn all day, every day by industry associates to reduce fatigue, mitigate risk of injury, and augment performance. Verve is building a world-class team to commercialize wearable solutions that empower the way people move in the world. Our first product is a lightweight, connected wearable system that can be worn all day, every day by industry associates to improve worker safety, and experience. Verve is growing and launching partnerships with some of the leading companies in the world to augment and protect their workforce and we have the unique potential to change the lives of millions of workers.
We are looking for a talented Business Development Representative (BDR) to drive sales as we work towards creating the warehouse of the future.
More info at vervemotion.com
- Engage and qualify leads from various methods of marketing programs
- Utilize Value Based Sales Methodologies (BANT+ & MEDDPICC)
- Communicate to prospects the value of Verve Motion
- Maintain accurate records and data hygiene within Salesforce
- Develop and execute on Outbound prospecting campaigns and programs
- Contribute to a portion of revenue and growth through deals
- Maintain a standard metric/level of outreach across phone calls, emails, social media touches and more each day
- Expand job knowledge and skill set to remain current with products and positioning through ongoing training.
- Professionally represent Verve Motion at all times, working positively and effectively with internal resources and external customers.
- Prioritize sales related actions for each territory
- Work efficiently using sales related tools including Salesforce, Cognism, Yesware and Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Shadow sales team members on client calls and meetings to gain experience
- You will be responsible for the prospecting and qualifying of sales leads
- You will strategize around key relationships in the high velocity pipeline. As a prospect facing role, your ability to know and demo the product is essential.
- Interest in building a career in outside sales by learning advanced sales methodologies
- You will be a self starter who works alongside sales, marketing, and product teams to further develop best practices
- This is an exciting role for individuals who are early in their career in sales and is a great way to join a fast-paced and growing company.
- Quick to learn new software and technologies
- Ability to understand and evaluate customer requirements
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent networking skills, both internal and external
- Must be able to think critically and creatively
- The ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate bold goals, and have excellent organizational/time management skills is also desired
- A positive, can-do attitude is a key quality to succeed on the Verve Motion sales team
- Experience and/or training in a sales environment a plus
- The opportunity to make an immediate and visible impact in a fast-growing company with lots of potential as we work towards transforming worker safety, well-being and experience of millions of workers in the US.
- Passionate and fun teammates.
- Wear robots at work!
Verve is dedicated to building a diverse team of individuals who are committed to contributing to an inclusive environment. Some of our core values include respect for all, serving the greater good, and welcoming individuals from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you do not check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply.