Customer Success Manager - Southwest US
Verve is building a world-class team to commercialize wearable solutions that empower the way people move in the world. Our first product is a lightweight, connected wearable system that can be worn all day, every day, by industry associates to reduce fatigue, mitigate risk of injury and augment performance.
We are looking for an experienced and talented individual to drive Verve’s commercialization and go-to-market strategy. In this role, you will be working with a team of highly-talented team members that are leaders in their respective disciplines. If you have a passion for developing and commercializing next-generation wearable systems to protect and empower our workforce, apply!
Play a crucial role in building strong, lasting relationships with our customers, as well as be responsible for overall customer experience and adoption of Verve’s products and services. You will manage a portfolio of accounts and serve as the point of contact for each. You will ensure that each and every customer and user of our technology is engaged with Verve’s product and services by working closely with end-users to train, identify, understand, and meet their specific needs and pain points and to drive customer adoption towards renewals and expansions.
You will work within all facets to support Verve’s growth and the growth of our products by driving success and removing obstacles, including kickoff, planning, project management, data collection, outreach planning, ongoing results analysis, and outcomes analysis.
If you are passionate about delivering successful customer outcomes and building long-term relationships, this is the role for you.
- Play a crucial role in building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with end-users and management at our customer sites.
- Manage customer deployments, training, support, and overall product adoption
- Develop, modify, and customize Verve's implementation best practices for specific customer needs.
- Develop proactive strategies and programs to improve the overall end-user experience and adoption.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal) and ability to build and maintain long-lasting professional relationships
- Track and monitor all end-user activities to drive adoption, overall product success, and expansion of Verve’s exosuit use.
- Identify, track, and resolve field issues at customer sites
- Drive end-user adoption through group and individual training, coaching, and real-time problem-solving.
- Work closely with Sales and Product teams to drive customer growth and product growth.
- Professional experience in communications, marketing, account management, or customer success with proven operations or technical expertise
- High level of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify and correlate metrics across large data sets
- Unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- Bilingual skills are a preferred! English/Spanish
- This is a field-based role that requires 75% travel to support the customers in the Southwest region
- Centrally located near San Diego, CA.
- Additional travel throughout the US and Canada may be required
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport, along with personal vehicle are required
- Flexibility to work at various times of the day to support our customer’s shifts. Typical customer working hours range from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Experience communicating and reporting operational data to cross-functional internal and external stakeholders
- A strong curiosity to solve challenges, understand customer needs, and find it easy to develop custom solutions or processes to have implemented for resolution.
- Able to collect, manage, analyze, and present data to drive positive outcomes for customers.
- Implementing new technologies across external organizations.
- Experience leading large group training or classes, virtually and in-person.
- Demonstrated success in developing methods, techniques, and programs that drive user adoption.
- Staying organized and thriving in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- Calculating, monitoring, managing, and reporting relevant account metrics and health scores for specific clients
- Creation of customer business review decks/QBRs and ownership of regular meetings with customers to share program health and account metrics, recommending strategies to achieve account targets
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Generous premium coverage for medical and dental insurance.
- Unlimited PTO
- The opportunity to make an immediate impact in a fast-growing start-up and industry.
- Wear robots at work!
- Hybrid working arrangements
Verve is dedicated to building a diverse team of individuals who are committed to contributing to an inclusive environment. Some of our core values include respect for all, serving the greater good, and welcoming individuals from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you do not check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply.